BIT Closing Times for Virtuemart
While most online shops are naturally available 24/7, this is not practicable for others where vacations or opening hours may require to restrict the shop functions. In some cases you may only wish to inform your customers (e.g. about a longer processing time), whereas in other cases you may want to deactivate orders.
This plug-in supports you in modelling closing times in your shop.
- display of a textural information during closing times
- display of an image during closing times
- deactivation of the add-to-cart button during closing times
- specification of a one-time, continuous period of absence (e.g. vacation)
- specification of recurring closing times on certain weekdays
- may also be used on sites without Virtuemart
- Version 1.1.0, 10/2021: first version compatible with Jommla!4
- Version 1.0.4, 02/2021: removal of restriction to only work on Virtuemart pages
- Version 1.0.3, 05/2019: Better support for HTML input
- Version 1.0.2, 10/2018: Better support of text input
- Version 1.0.1, 04/2018: Support of language constants for textual information
- Version 1.0.0, 01/2018: Initial release of the plug-in
Supported languages: English, German
System requirements: Joomla 3/4, Virtuemart 3.x
Please unpack the zip-file on your local computer. The included installation.pdf contains a description of the setup.
After completed order and payment you'll get:
- An e-mail containg the download link, a licence key and the invoice. The download link is valid for 12 months, can be used 10 times and always points to the current verison of the extension.
- Access to the extension and your invoice in your account (if you have registered).
- Automatic updates via the Joomla! Update System (you have to enter the licence key in the extension)
- Support for 12 months (by personal mail).